a very small age of 14,Acharya
Shree Devendraprasadji Maharaj succeeded to the position of Nar Narayan Dev's
seat.As a part of celebration of 25 years to his position, h.H. 1008 Shri
Devendraprasadji Maharaj was presented a bag containing large amount of money by
the deovtees of the sect as a token of their heart-felt feeling,love and
devotion.however, he donated all these wordly objects to Shree Nar Narayan Dev
on 8 march 1962 toward the noble cause of promotion of education and propagation
As a result, for the effective and proper use of the money for this avowed
purpose, H.H.Acharya shree Devendraprasadji Kelvani Trust was formed on the 29th
june 1964 at Ahmedabad vide Regn. No.E.1255 under the Public Trusts Act,1950.
Shree Sahajanand Arts & Commerce College, established in 1965,is one of its
The foundation stone of the Trust has been laid by the Kalupur
2]MAIN OBJECTS OF THE TRUST
The main objects for which the Trust has been formed are as under:
1) To establish and run school, colleges and institution in the fields of
Science, Commerce, Arts, Cottage industry, Music, Drawing, Various
arts,Law,Medicines,Engineering,Military,Navy and force,Physical education etc,
2) To establish and run libraries, reading rooms, educational
institution,industrial training institutes,home-based industry, small scale
3) To establish and run research centres.
4) To work for propagation of Snanskrit language and welfare of devotees of the
Swami Narayan Sect and the general public.
5) To establish and to be established hotels,boarding roons,book banks,economic
aid centres for schliarship, financial aid and loans to help the pupils of the
Swami Narayan Sect and the outside pupils.
6) To establish and to be established dispensaries and hospitals to hepl the
devotees of the sect and the general public.
7) To accept and give grants,gifts,donatians pertainin to education.
8) To publish magazines and run press etc.for promotion of education and
Recently, the following more objects have been added:
9) To perform work pertaining to protection of environment.
10) established museums in __year.
11) To protect culture and propagate for intoxication.